As I sit here and type I have no idea where to start. It's been over a year since I have been on here and man has a lot changed for us. I decided to pick this back up again because I have found it to bring so much joy to myself and Dan as we try to remember Isaac's life. Its hard to remember lots of things. In the moment you think there is no way I will forget things like, when he first rolled over, started sitting up, eating solids, and so many more things. Now that we have added another little guy, Noah, to our family I have decided I want to have the same availability to look back and smile about his life. Yes, I know many of you are thinking why don't you just keep a baby book. However, any of you who know me well know I just wont do it. No excuses or reasons I just am so not creative that it stops me from any effort I may want to put forward. For whatever reason this is so much easier for me and I will do it.
There is a lot of catching up to do and it is no longer All About Isaac. I will also be the one talking from now on so you will probably enjoy it a little more. I am excited to get started. I will not have as much time to devote to this as I did when it was just Isaac but I'm going to try.
I am going to start with picking up where I left off. This is for my benefit because I have not memories of Isaac's second year recorded any where other than in pictures. You see I got pregnant in July right when I stopped doing this. It's was amazing how I had nothing left after taking care of Isaac and working at my serving job. Any free time I had I spent it sleeping, cleaning, cooking, or being a wife. I wasn't even a great friend at this time.
As happy has we were to find out we were having baby #2 I was so not looking forward to the next 10 months and what ended up being 10 months + 1 week. I was right it was not all that fun. But praise God for his strength in our weeknesses.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment