Thursday, September 9, 2010

Isaac's 2nd birthday

So the summer of 2009 flew by. I was working two jobs one of which was at Lifetime Fitness. Isaac got to come with me and play. We also spent lots of time at the pool there and even more time at parks. The summer went by so fast all of the sudden Isaac was 2! He had 3 parties. We celebrated him all day on the day of his birthday and both grandma's gave him a party.
On his day we went to a pumpkin patch and chucky cheese. He loved the pumpkin patch and was ok with chucky cheese. We decided it was probably to early for him to go there. Especially since he is supper sensitive to load noises. Ha!
We got to spend some time outside. Noah was in my tummy at this time. I was about 3 months along, and yes those are maternity jeans. I was wearing them by 5 weeks with Noah.




So the summer of 2009 flew by. I was working two jobs one of which was at Lifetime Fitness. Isaac got to come with me and play. We also spent lots of time at the pool there and even more time at parks. The summer went by so fast all of the sudden Isaac was 2! He had 3 parties. We celebrated him all day on the day of his birthday and both grandma's gave him a party.
On his day we went to a pumpkin patch and chucky cheese. He loved the pumpkin patch and was ok with chucky cheese. We decided it was probably to early for him to go there. Especially since he is supper sensitive to load noises. Ha!
We got to spend some time outside. Noah was in my tummy at this time. I was about 3 months along, and yes those are maternity jeans. I was wearing them by 5 weeks with Noah.

No comments: