Like said earlier, I am a very happy baby. I am very easy going and laid back. You won't hear me cry for much but when I do you better listen. There really is only one reason why I cry and that is when mom tries to take pictures when I want to go lay down in my crib and take a nap. Here is what happens when she does that to me.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Like said earlier, I am a very happy baby. I am very easy going and laid back. You won't hear me cry for much but when I do you better listen. There really is only one reason why I cry and that is when mom tries to take pictures when I want to go lay down in my crib and take a nap. Here is what happens when she does that to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment