I have officially caught you all up with my life. These next pictures where taken yesterday. Mommy is going to keep you all up to date this way from now on. I hope you enjoy watching me grow. I love you all.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Isaac you are absolutely beautiful. Your cousins, Jaxson and Carter say that boys can't be beautiful, but I think they can. It makes me so happy to see you growing so much. You are taking after your cousins. Faith says Hi and she misses you! I love you tons and tons! Love, Aunt Typh
1 comment:
Isaac you are absolutely beautiful. Your cousins, Jaxson and Carter say that boys can't be beautiful, but I think they can. It makes me so happy to see you growing so much. You are taking after your cousins. Faith says Hi and she misses you! I love you tons and tons! Love, Aunt Typh
Post a Comment