Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am 4 months today.

This is kind of the look I gave to the nurse......

I got my shots today. I cried a little, ok a lot. I paused a moment to give the nurse a dirty look and then mommy picked me up and hugged me until I was feeling better. Mommy stayed brave for me, but I could tell it broke her heart to see me hurting. I love her.

2 comments:

Todd and Val said...

john had his two month shots today too... he didn't like it either...hey aren't you home with mommy all month now ... yeah!!!!

Isaac said...

Yes I am and loving every minute of it. This is our first full week together. Other than getting board with my toys, I couldn't be happier. Mommy is doing great too. She says it's hard to get anything done or to go any where but it was to be expected.
Hey, aren't you back at work now? How is that going? I bet John misses you.