Thursday, January 24, 2008

Better late than never I always say


My mommy has started this a little late because she did not know how cool it is to have a blog for me. She learned about this idea from her friend Val. Val has a blog for her new baby and my new friend John.
I will spend some time catching you all up with what has been going on with me over the past 4 months of my life. My mommy and daddy say it has been the best 4 months of their lives, I think they are off their rockers. In my opinion it has been one crazy ride.
I am having lots more fun each day that goes by. Mommy and Daddy keep saying they love me more every day. It must be true because I am always happy. I can't stop smiling. I only cry when mommy doesn't put me down for my nap when I am tired. I love my sleep.
Well, I better get started catching you all up.

No comments: